Online marketing has become more and more competitive. That is why it is important that we build an effective and comprehensive campaign that will help us survive the challenges of the online world and increase the number of potential clients that we have.
The success of your online marketing campaign involves some of the most important factors that will allow you to establish a strong presence, drive traffic to your website and even enjoy social media branding.
Want to know the components of an effective online marketing campaign? This article discusses some of the points that can make your online marketing campaign efforts truly worthy.
In traditional marketing like television ads, advertisers normally hire image models that are attractive and are pleasing to the eyes. In digital marketing, the website is the face of the company that is why the design of the website must be professional, simple and easy to navigate.
Here are some things you need to remember in designing your website:
- Include call to action buttons on most of the pages so that the readers can think about what your organization can do for them.
- Optimize your sites for all web browsers, including smart phones and mobiles as these devices are growing at a fast pace and most of the people are browsing internet on these devices.
- Insert keywords in your content in a natural way.
Research shows that websites that maintains a blog receives 55% more visitors compared to companies that do not have one! With that it is easy to conclude that integrating a blog in a website is essential. It is important to keep in mind though that your blog needs to provide quality and relevant information. It will be a huge advantage if you can create a One Stop Blog that your audience will love while allowing you to enjoy better traffic at the same time.
To create a blog that works for your business as well as your target audience, here are some of the techniques that you should follow:
- Create an easy process for readers to subscribe via email and RSS.
- Make social media sharing options clear and automatic.
- Allow interaction between you and customers or readers by allowing comments on your posts.
The evolution is social media has made a lot of positive impact on businesses. The number of users has also increased a lot making social media networks a good platform of reaching more potential customers. Some of the most popular social media networks include Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+. Reaching out to your audience can take a lot of your time and effort, but with the help of a social media management and marketing platform, it is now simpler to handle social media marketing and even monitor the progress of your campaign. When laying the foundations of social media campaign, you have to identify who your target audiences are and come up with a marketing campaign that will allow you to connect with them easily.
Search Engine Optimization
Aside from social media, search engine optimization or SEO has also made a lot of difference in the online marketing realm. Getting your business a decent rank on search engines gives you a huge chance of getting a good amount of traffic.
There are a few pointers that must be kept in mind when performing Search Engine Optimization:
- Optimize each page of your website for search engines
- Research for keywords which most people search for in your niche
- Make use of these keywords on your site and in promotion activities on social media
In order for you to know whether your website has done well in your campaign you need to track the effectiveness of your strategies. When tracking results, here are the metrics that you need to take note of:
- Website: visitors on your site, average time on the site, bounce rate, pages per visit, leads and conversion etc.
- SEO: indexed pages, inbound links, rank of long tail keyword, Page Rank.
- Blog: visitors, conversions, comments, inbound links, rank.
- Social Media: number of likes, connections, followers.
Online marketing evolves and it requires marketers to become more flexible and innovative in terms of building techniques or strategies. There are challenges in staging a successful campaign, but for sure with the right tactics in place it will be a lot easier to be in command and emerge victorious over your competitors.