Is Facebook marketing killing you?
Do you want your brand to gain visibility on Pinterest?
Is social sharing a priority for your business?
Answering “Yes” to these questions means that you need to come up with strategies that will make your business visible on the most popular social sharing sites. At this point when most of the social media audiences are putting greater attention on visually appealing content, there will be no better strategy than to make sure that your content will be visible on Facebook and Pinterest.
Now the question is how you can promote your blog using Facebook and Pinterest? This article presents some of the guidelines that you can use on your marketing strategies.
If you are you optimizing your blog posts for social sharing, Facebook and Pinterest are two of the most powerful social media marketing platforms that can help intensify your social media presence.
Facebook + Pinterest can become the perfect combination that you can use to increase shares, likes, repins, and even traffic to your blog. In doing this, one of the most important things that you have to consider is to make sure that you will be able to come up with the right approaches that can simplify social media marketing and make it successful as well.
How To Promote Your Blog On Facebook and Pinterest
This is an important question that marketers should think about because these channels are powerful enough to create a strong social media impact.
Getting the formula to successful Facebook and Pinterest marketing requires important factors, namely:
- Informative Content
- Attention-Grabbing Headline
- Attractive Image
- Posting Strategy
Discussed below are some of the tips that you must know to make Facebook and Pinterest marketing simple yet effective!
Develop High-Quality Content
Content curation is a basic strategy used in social media and if it is driving you crazy, you need to take advantage of content curation tools for online marketers that will not only help you create high-quality content but can also ensure that your brand will make waves in social media. Basic points to keep in mind on content curation include delivery of fresh and relevant content that your target audience will find important and useful enough to make it worth sharing.
Create a Powerful Headline
When creating your headline, think of something that will capture the attention of your audience, make them think, and awaken their curiosity. Make it short, simple, and powerful and for sure, your headline will be strong enough to drive traffic to your blog.
Use Attractive Images
As mentioned above, most social media users are visual and they usually choose what they post based on what appeals to their eyes the most. If you will be using Pinterest for marketing, you need to find images that are unique and high-quality to increase chances of getting repins.
Formulate a Cross-Posting Strategy
Your cross-posting strategy can affect the number of your site followers as well as the effectiveness of your content to penetrate social channels and reach maximum number of audience. To make your cross-posting strategy, here are some rules that you should follow:
- Use pinnable images – Pinnable images are the ones that use attractive photos and graphics. You company’s watermark bearing your company name or even domain name can be used for these images. Tools such as PicMonkey and Canva are some of the online photo editing tools that can help you do this.
- Post on Pinterest first – Make your post visible to your Pinterest followers to encourage them to check your content and make the repining process simpler. Finding the right board to pin is very important because this is related with the number of people who will be able to see what you pin. Basically, you need to find a board with the most number of followers and repins.
- Post the URL of your pin on Facebook – Post your pin on Facebook using your image, URL, and an excerpt from the post that summarizes what the pin is all about. Make sure that it will look compelling and interesting enough to attract the attention of your Facebook followers.
- Include catchy call to actions on your post. – To make your content shareable, you need to enable your followers to share your post. Lines like ‘Read it now…’ or ‘Pin this article’ will link them to your blog and build traffic at the same time.
Making your content visible on Pinterest and Facebook will give your blog greater number of followers. If you are still on the process of coming up with a strategy on how to promote your blog, you can start by incorporating Facebook and Pinterest to your social media management system. These two channels are highly capable of making your blog posts prominent and bringing in overwhelming traffic to your site. Just sign up for a free social media management software account to get your marketing strategies going.