Who wouldn’t know Robin Williams? For sure, people from all walks of life and from different age groups had a chance to see one of his famous films or laughed at the jokes he habitually throw.
Robin Williams is such a well-loved personality that the news of his death shook the world. News about the great actor’s suicide is flooding news feeds. Fans and even well-known celebrities already shared sympathies and prayer offerings for the Hollywood legend.
Williams’ death is sad news and contradicts the roles that he portrayed on movies. Who didn’t fell in love with Mrs. Doubtfire, got inspired by The Dead Poet’s Society and experienced excitement over Flubber?
Certainly, there are lots of movies that will remind people of the serious actor in him. But aside from those, there are also quotes that Robin Williams made famous because of the wit and humor that he managed to include with an important message. His shocking death landed on social media and shared across networks using social media tools, But apart from his passing, it is better to remember the actor through the words of wisdom that he wittingly imparted.
Let yourself in to the thoughts of the well-loved Hollywood personality. Remember Robin in a way that will still bring a smile on your face in spite of his tragic death. Here are some of Robin Williams’ famous quotes that should flood news feeds.
Robin Williams’ Famous Quotes
- “See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.”
- “Never pick a fight with an ugly person, they’ve got nothing to lose.”
- “Do you think God gets stoned? I think so . . . look at the platypus.”
- “If women ran the world we wouldn’t have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.”
- “Reality is just a crutch for people who can’t cope with drugs.”
- “I’m sorry, if you were right, I’d agree with you.”
- “Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves?”
- “After I quit drinking, I realized I am the same asshole I always was; I just have fewer dents in my car.”
- “What’s right is what’s left if you do everything else wrong.”
- “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.”
- “Death is nature’s way of saying, “Your table’s ready.”
- “Cocaine is God’s way of saying you’re making too much money.”
- “People say satire is dead. It’s not dead; it’s alive and living in the White House.”
- “When in doubt, go for the dick joke.”
- “If you can remember the sixties, you weren’t there.”
- “It’s a wonderful feeling when your father becomes not a god but a man to you- when he comes down from the mountain and you see he’s this man with weaknesses. And you love him as this whole being, not as a figurehead.”
- “Comedy is acting out optimism.”
- “But only in their dreams can men be truly free It was always thus and always thus will be.”
- “You’re only given a little spark of madness. If you lose that, you’re nothing.”
- “The brightest light has gone out.”
Rest in Peace, Robin Williams. You will be remembered for generations…that’s for sure.